Friday, February 19, 2010

CLASSIC!!!

The Bassmaster Classic is officially underway and I am still in Abilene instead of Birmingham due in part to this. But all is well. I am able to keep up with it thanks to technology! And Frank is able to keep up with it thanks to his sweet, loving wife and technology. I have been texting him updates as often as I can.

If you are like me and stuck somewhere other than Birmingham, you can keep up with changes too. Most of you know that you can see BASSTrack and the live blog. Just in case you need help, you can click on either one of those and it should take you there. They should both update automatically but it is as simple as clicking your refresh button to get the most recent update.

I am really missing getting to see all that is going on at the outdoor expo. That was a lot of fun last year! We got to see and meet a lot of people with the highlight of the entire trip (for me) was getting to talk to Hank Parker. I am so sure it would be just as exciting this year as it was last. I have read that the Classic is to be in New Orleans next year. I have already told Frank that we are going so he better start saving up!

Last time I checked, KVD was in third with 14.8. Not to shabby! He has already culled 6 fish this morning! WOW! I feel blessed when I can just catch 6 fish in one day!

The first broadcast on ESPN2 will be at nine in the morning. I know some of you (Frank) are still not to good on the computer and are relying on the TV to get your updates. LOL. Maybe I will be able to make a couple of updates between now and then!

Everyone have a great weekend and I hope you get to GO FISH!

No comments: