Monday, February 23, 2009

Not the Final Note

Well I had planned on writing one final post on the Bassmaster Championship telling you all about the wonderful time we had and all the things we did. I was going to tell you about all the autographs we got. But I'll tell you what - I am tired! All the excitement of the weekend and the long drive home last night has got to me and I am ready to go to bed. So this will be my next to the last post. I will try to get all my pictures together and make a Scrapblog.

I will give you a couple of pictures though.

Of everything we did and everyone we saw, I must admit, this was my very favorite thing. I not only got to get Hank Parker's autograph and a hug, but he took my phone away from me and started talking to Katie. It was so fun and he was a really great sport.

Sarah and Traci - this is Hank Parker!

Now I had to borrow this next picture from Bassmaster.com. Their photographers have much better equipment than I do and are in great places to get these shots.

Being there for the final weigh in. I was awe struck. It was so wonderful watching Skeet Reese raise the trophy above his head and take the winning lap with his family in his boat. And I like his new hair style too.

To see more pictures of the entire tournament, head on over to Bassmaster.com or keep checking back here and I will try to get a scrapblog together of all the pictures I took.

Oh, and one more thing, last night I noticed a hit from Kalamazoo, MI. Do you think it could have been him, KVD? The world may never know!

And no, I didn't win the boat either!

No comments: