Monday, March 17, 2008

The End

Well, we tried, but it seems there is not enough interest in C.A.S.T. West. There were only three couples show up so John has decided to not try again until next year.

But the good news is, (no I didn't save a bundle on car insurance) you can still join Texas Bass Couples. This is a great club! We enjoy fishing with them and have made so many friendships that will last forever. Our next tournament will be at OH Ivie on April 20. Click here to see results from our tournament at Lake Leon and to get more information on the next tournament.

I have also noticed a few hits from the Panhandle Region on this blog. If you are interested in fishing with that region, click here. Remember, your membership fee allows you to fish in any region, so if you want to join any of us, come on!

1 comment:

TC said...

Brandi, I would first like to thank you for being such a loyal supporter of my blog. You've been commenting for quite some time now and I appreciate every one of them. And Thank You for the comment to my sister, as I am sure she will be moved by your sentiments. She's doing well, but sore and hasn't felt up to looking at it yet. Second, my apologies for not commenting on your blog in such a long time, I've too many excuses, but I am finally getting here. I do enjoy the fishing reports, although there hard on my nerves, as we still have a lot of ice:(
I've also checked on your "monsters" page...good job. I have several other things I'd like to say, but don't want to plug up your comments section. If you feel comfortable with it feel free to email me for some lengthier conversations. My e-mail address is on all of my pages and I'd enjoy that. Don't worry Frank, I'm not hitting on her, although a girl in camo, holding a large bass, and smiling like she was...you might want to keep an eye on her! ha ha Hope the fish bite well for you and I look forward to hearing from you again.