Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Two Favorite Guys

My dad, Poppa, loves to fish and hunt. He spoiled me when I was little by taking me to catfish farms to fish. Once you go to one of those, it is really hard to sit at a lake and wait for a fish to bite! He has been wanting to go over to O.H. Ivie and fish. So last Friday, Frank took off a day that was owed to him and took him fishing.

They had a great time. The morning was beautiful. I called Frank at about 11:30 and the wind had just picked up, but wasn't to bad. And as hot as it was, they needed a little bit of wind to keep from melting. They said they caught fish all day. Luckily, I got my photography bug from Poppa! He had his camera. Not sure how many fish they caught, but here are pictures of three of them. The only one they weighed (on de-liers) was Poppa's and it was 8.08. Nice catch.


I just realized the date on my dad's camera is wrong! These were taken 05/08/09! I guess I better give him a call!

No comments: